The hallmark of a data-driven dashboard is the ability to see and understand data at the speed of thought. Well-planned dashboards will allow both business leaders and knowledge workers alike to ask and answer questions in real-time, turn insight into action and inspire true innovation.
Too often mistakes are made in the actual creation of dashboards, many times at the expense of efficiency, accuracy and hours of lost time.
So how can you build dashboards that will live up to your organizational goals? How can you create the dashboards that are just right for your work, your team, and your company?
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn about:
- How to connect all of your data to a dashboard—no matter where it lives
- How to blend data from multiple sources for a holistic view
- Choosing critical dashboard metrics that reflect organizational objectives
- Using the best types of charts or graphs that are right for your data
- Accessing mobile analytics in the field for improved efficiency and speed
- How to share dashboards to collaborate with colleagues, partners and clients
- Bonus: five dashboard mistakes to avoid